Summary of Cham Cham facilities and tariffs
※If changes are made to the events, please refer to announcements at the hotel. Cham Cham reserves the right to make adjustments to the details, thank you for your cooperation.
1.Please wear proper socks and shoes for the above activities (canvas shoes/sneakers). All clothing regulations are enforced with safety in mind; for any safety issue or discomfort you feel, please do not use the facilities.For detailed activity description and limitations (age and safety regulations), please check the “Entertainment Facilities” section on the official website or contact our staff at the Indoor Facility reception desk on B1F.
2. Aside from complimentary activities, all other experience facilities can be purchased onsite. Please refer to the activity tariff table for related prices.
3.Hotel facilities are open to room guests only.
4. If you wish to participate in the above activities, please make a reservation at the Indoor Facility reception desk on B1F and collect a registration receipt.
5. Bicycle rental fee is NT$ 100 for the first hour and NT$ 50 per hour thereafter.
6. Lake yacht tour requires a minimum of 30 and maximum of 40 persons. No grouping service will be available at the scene.
7. Please store your personal belongings in the locker next to the bathroom on B1F. The service is free of charge to room guest.
8. Please report to the Indoor Facility reception desk on B1F 5 minutes before the time booked. If you arrive late, your spot will not be saved.
9. No refunds or exchanges may be made for activities contained in the special offers.
10. Please refer to announcements onsite for changes made to activity details.